Item description All Aluminum ATC 40' Quest CH305 5th Wheel two car hauler for sale in Port Orchard, WA, Price: $40,000
All aluminum 2014 ATC Quest CH305 40’ fifth wheel car/Jeep hauler for sale. Designed to carry two modified Jeep Unlimited LJ’s. It has a fridge, microwave and sleeping space in the bunk. Approximately 31’ of floor space and approximately 9’ of bunk space. 8’ of interior height with a 7.5’ tall rear door opening.
All aluminum construction - the structure, walls, roof and floor are all aluminum. The only steel structural items are the pin box, landing gear and axles. The floor is aluminum plank, the interior walls are plywood and the ramp is a non-slip surface.
The trailer has tandem 8,000 lb Dexter torsion axles with aluminum 17.5” wheels and commercial Goodyear tires. Includes a never used spare and a tire pressure monitoring system. The trailer weighs a mere 6,800 lbs with a GVWR of 19,200 lbs.
The trailer has shore power, dual 12v deep cycle batteries, dual 20 lb propane tanks, a microwave and a 3 way (12v/gas/120v) refrigerator. It is set up to haul two modified Jeeps with room to sleep in the bunk, or it would make a fantastic base for a custom living quarters trailer to haul one Jeep/car/truck.
One owner, approximately 20k miles, stored inside the last 3 years and in excellent condition. The axles and bearings were just serviced for a trip we planned to take in May but was cancelled due to the pandemic. It’s ready to hit the road.
Partial option list:
* Safety package (CO2/smoke/LP detector, fire extinguisher)
* 91” rear door height, 90” rear door width
* Interior width of 98”, interior height of 8’, bunk height of 49”
* Poly-bead laminate ramp door rated at 4,000 lbs with spring assist
* Stainless steel rear door paddle latches
* Screwless exterior - Pewter color
* Single piece aluminum roof, no seams
* Angled wheel well ends with 80” of clearance between the wheel wells
* Twelve 6000lb in floor D-rings
* Tandem 8k Dexter axles with Aluminum wheels and H rated Goodyear 215/75R17.5 tires.
* Custom axle degree for 17” of ground clearance
* Full size spare on a matching aluminum wheel
* TST tire pressure monitoring system with in trailer signal repeater
* In floor spare tire compartment
* Rear bogey wheels (skid wheels)
* 2 speed front jacks
* Fifth wheel pin box
* 36” wide slide out aluminum step
* 36” wide RV style locking person door with separate screen door
What organisations does racingjunk.com support?
racingjunk.com supports sunnysouthraceway.org see how here
Charities description: Billed as The South's Finest, 1/4 Mile, high-banked, asphalt oval, Sunny South Raceway in Grand Bay, AL. easily lives up to that billing. With a smooth racing surface and banking up to 18 degrees, the track lends itself to fast, action-packed racing. Whet
Causes supported by sunnysouthraceway.org
Causes supported by newsmyrnaspeedway.org
racingjunk.com supports jeffgordonchildrensfoundation.org see how here
Charities description: Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation is a pediatric cancer foundation benefiting families and kids with cancer. We fund children’s cancer research to help find a cure and develop better treatments. Did you know that only 4% of federal cancer research dollars go to pediatric cancer? Learn more about how we’re making an impact.
Causes supported by jeffgordonchildrensfoundation.org
kids with cancer,