Item description HONDA EU7000is - 5500 Watt Electric Start Portable Inverter for sale in COLUMBIA , PA, Price: $3,900
Honda EU7000is - 5500 Watt Electric Start Portable Inverter Generator
7000 watts, 120/240v
- Ideal for home back up power, RVs, outdoor events and more
- Super Quiet
- Full efficient – up to 18 hours on 5.1 gallons of gas
- Electric Start
- Inverter – stable power for computers and more
- Features Fuel Injection for better efficiency and lower maintenance
- 3 Year Warranty
• EU7000iS operates at 52 to 58 dB(A), which is less noise than a normal conversation. This makes it ideal for supplemental RV power, home backup, powering outdoor events and any other activity that requires quiet operation
• Fuel efficient: runs up to 16-hours on 5.1 Gal. of fuel thanks to the exclusive Eco-Throttle system
• Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment, Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller package
• Convenient push button electric start- easy recoil starting is also available as a backup
Honda's Advanced Inverter technology provides extremely quiet, clean and fuel-efficient power. This popular, exceptionally portable model can operate a wide variety of small appliances, such as lights, fans, TV's, computers, blenders, etc. It's a great machine to help bring the luxuries of home to your camping or tailgating event.
What organisations does racingjunk.com support?
racingjunk.com supports sunnysouthraceway.org see how here
Charities description: Billed as The South's Finest, 1/4 Mile, high-banked, asphalt oval, Sunny South Raceway in Grand Bay, AL. easily lives up to that billing. With a smooth racing surface and banking up to 18 degrees, the track lends itself to fast, action-packed racing. Whet
Causes supported by sunnysouthraceway.org
Causes supported by newsmyrnaspeedway.org
racingjunk.com supports jeffgordonchildrensfoundation.org see how here
Charities description: Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation is a pediatric cancer foundation benefiting families and kids with cancer. We fund children’s cancer research to help find a cure and develop better treatments. Did you know that only 4% of federal cancer research dollars go to pediatric cancer? Learn more about how we’re making an impact.
Causes supported by jeffgordonchildrensfoundation.org
kids with cancer,