Item description 1,500 HP, Single Turbo, Hydraulic Roller, 427ci LS Engine for sale in Joliet, IL, Price: $29,995
This engine delivers a lot of horsepower in a complete, plug-n-play package with quality parts at a great price. Our single turbo engine design is intended not only to deliver reliable power, but to also make for a much easier install. Our customized Hooker turbo manifold and the bracketless Holley serpentine system occupy very little space. No intercooler is required if run exclusively on E85. These features combine to greatly reduce fabrication/installation costs, which are notoriously high for turbo builds. The engine is delivered with the tune(s) already installed on its Holley Terminator X Max engine management system eliminating the need for a chassis dyno.
How do we achieve these results? We were named 2018 Race Engine Builder of the Year at PRI thanks to our state-of-the-art CNC machining equipment, exceptionally talented staff and our close working relationship with the best parts suppliers in the industry. It should be self-evident that the same results we obtain with our equipment cannot be replicated with lesser machinery. Our business practice is to focus our efforts with a limited number of top vendors and work closely with them. Our frequent vendor visits help us stay out front on parts selection and technology. Our highly qualified staff tie it all together.
- Dart SHP LS Next block (4.125 inch bore)
- Callies center-counterweighted Compstar crank (4 inch stroke)
- Callies Ultra Enforcer H-Beam rods
- Diamond Race Series pistons
- BRE's CNC ported, AFR 6-bolt, 12 degree Mongoose heads
- COMP Cams hydraulic roller cam, shaft rockers and Warhawk hydraulic lifters
- Holley Performance Hi-Ram intake manifold, 160 lb/hr injectors, Terminator Max X engine management system and mid-mount bracketless serpentine system
- FAST 102mm billet throttle body
- Hooker single turbo manifold with BRE installed pressure port and BRE added ceramic coating
- Bullseye Power 83 mm NLX turbo loaded with lots of patented features
- TurboSmart waste gate, blow off valve, valve position sensor and harness
Check out the dyno video of a similar build.
As custom engine builders, we can offer a wide range of performance and appearance options for the engines we build. In fact, we offer three distinct variants of our single turbo LS design covering a range of 1,150 hp to 1,800 hp. The default
What organisations does racingjunk.com support?
racingjunk.com supports sunnysouthraceway.org see how here
Charities description: Billed as The South's Finest, 1/4 Mile, high-banked, asphalt oval, Sunny South Raceway in Grand Bay, AL. easily lives up to that billing. With a smooth racing surface and banking up to 18 degrees, the track lends itself to fast, action-packed racing. Whet
Causes supported by sunnysouthraceway.org
Causes supported by newsmyrnaspeedway.org
racingjunk.com supports jeffgordonchildrensfoundation.org see how here
Charities description: Jeff Gordon Children’s Foundation is a pediatric cancer foundation benefiting families and kids with cancer. We fund children’s cancer research to help find a cure and develop better treatments. Did you know that only 4% of federal cancer research dollars go to pediatric cancer? Learn more about how we’re making an impact.
Causes supported by jeffgordonchildrensfoundation.org
kids with cancer,