For use with 1/4” ID hose and 3/8" NPT Bung.
Can be used with GAS and GASONOL!
Replaces HD Part # 62125-55B
• Listing is for ONE (1) 90 Degree Filtered Petcock constructed of high grade Brass and Steel.
• Petcocks come chrome plated to look good for years to come.
• Works with early style 1966 - 1974 Harley Models and most custom tanks with a 3/8" NPT Bung.
• Male 3/8" NPT thread.• 1/4" barb accepts 1/4" ID hose (Also available).
• "R" (Reserve), "ON" and "OFF" just like OEM.
• Designed to be used without O-Rings which typically dry up and leak over time.
• The built-in filter allows for extra protection against debri entering your fuel system while still providing maximum flow.
• Please make sure that you have at least 2-3/8" from the bottom of the petcock bung and the nearest obstruction in your tank (Baffles etc).
• We also offer these Petcocks with STRAIGHT hose fittings as well as Female Internal 22mm thread for use with 1975 - 2006 models.
Overall Length &nbs
Sorry there seems to be no average rating yet in our system for the 3/8” npt filtered petcock with 90 degree elbow shut off valve - chrome plated - for use with 1/4 id
Sorry there seems to be no user reviews yet in our system for the 3/8” npt filtered petcock with 90 degree elbow shut off valve - chrome plated - for use with 1/4 id